Do you know what you need for your new home? Today I have a list of five things to share with you before you purchase.
What exactly do you need to do before purchasing a new home? Today I have a list of five things you need to know before you buy.
1. Speak with a lender to figure out your price range. You need to know how much you can afford and what you want to pay. You do not want to start looking at homes only to discover you cannot afford them.
2. Find the right location. Find the place that makes sense to you based on schools and your job.
3. Determine how many bedrooms you need. Will you need four or five bedrooms? This is a big deal if you have children in your family.
4. Start looking at the size of the homes. When you go and look at homes with your Realtor, pay attention to the size of the home that you like and feel most comfortable with.
5. Start looking at the amenities. Does the home offer what you want? Should you go up in price to get what you want?
If you have any questions about this or are interested in buying or selling, please call or email me any time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.