Not all teams are created equal. Here’s how to pick the right one.
Here are the three things you need to know to determine if a certain real estate team is the right one for you to join:
1. Value. Joining a team should provide you with more value than being a solo agent will. It starts with having good brand awareness, because that will instantly help your credibility.
2. Camaraderie. Having a great team culture means staying in business for a longer period. The longer you stay in real estate, the more contacts and more money you will make.
3. Leads. A good team will show you how to get your own leads, assist you in getting leads, and provide you leads.
4. Training. It’s important to get better every day in this business. A good team will provide training to help you get to that next level.
5. Accountability. This goes hand-in-hand with training when it comes to keeping you on track. When you have a team that can hold you accountable, the business is easier and more fun.
If you have any questions about joining a team or the real estate business in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.