Here’s what’s “in” when it comes to the latest home design trends.
These are the eight key home design trends that you should know about before buying and/or selling a home:
1. Statement tiles. A unique tile on the floor or the wall really makes a pop or statement.
2. Colored cabinets. We’re starting to see some grays, blues, and greens in cabinet coloring.
3. Indoor gardens.
4. Wood decor. Wood paneling is coming back in a new and unique way.
5. Vintage accents. If you have a more modern home, these are even more important.
6. More navy blue.
7. Antique art.
8. Cozy fabrics. From pillows to sofas and more, comfort is in style.
If you have questions about what else is going on with modern homes or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today.